Pages

Sunday 25 December 2016

Meet my siblings

I have a family that is quiet large.

I have 6 sisters and 3 brothers.

Sisters:

There names:

Oldest: Tiki

Second Oldest: Josephen (don't know how to spell)

Third Oldest: Patrina (don't know how to spell also Pat for short)

Fourth Oldest: Augusten: (don't know how to spell)

Youngest: Angel

Brothers:

Oldest: Ngametua(don't know how to spell)

Second Oldest: Robati(me)

Third Oldest: Johnathan

Youngest: Lazaro

They are my family not including me I am the 4 oldest in my siblings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robati,

    Wow! You have one of the largest families that I have ever met. I think that it's amazing that you are one of 10 children. I am one of only two and, sometimes, that feels like plenty to me!

    Do you and your siblings all get along? Do you play together and hang out as a family? I am sure that you must have a lot of responsibilities in your family given that you are the 4th oldest. Do you help your mum and dad to look after your younger siblings? I am the oldest one in my family so I used to help my mum by looking after my younger sister, Leigh. I really enjoyed it (most of the time)!

    Please encourage your sisters and brothers to post comments on your blog. I am sure that they would be really amazed by the awesome work that you are doing.

    Wishing you and your whole family a really lovely holiday and a great start to 2017. Do you have any special plans for new years? We are going camping (if the weather is nice)...

    All the best,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete