Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Common food of Germany and New Zealand


The common food of German for their breakfast is bread and meat (any sort) wonder why?
Also it has egg and cheese with vegetables. I love their breakfast because anything on their plate is my favourite food. hmm... delicious!

What I eat for breakfast?
I eat egg because I love eggs. Also sometimes we go out to the takeaways and get breakfast there and last of all I don't have breakfast in the morning because I already ate at night times
;)
What do I prefer their breakfast or my breakfast?
I like their breakfast of how they lay it out. Also I prefer their one has bigger plates for more food that I love and last. I love meat, bread and vegetables together!?!?!

Image result for German breakfast

2 comments:

  1. Guten Tag Robati!

    My name is Carolyn, and I am a living in Germany at the moment!
    I have to agree with you - I love the German breakfast too! It took me some time to get used to it, but it really is a treat to sit down on a weekend morning and lay out the breakfast food on a large plate, and eat the yummy salami and cheese and boiled egg with fresh bread rolls!

    Looking forward to reading more about Germany on your blog!
    Cheers,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robati!

    What a cool post - you have identified why you prefer the German breakfast to our traditional kiwi breakfasts and given a number of really valid reasons. Way to go!

    I think that the German breakfast also looks pretty delicious. The picture of the salami, cheese, egg and bread platter makes it all look quite spectacular. I suspect that not everyone in Germany eats all of those foods every morning but they would certainly have one or more at any one time. If I was living in Germany I would choose to have boiled eggs and fresh bread rolls every morning!

    It's great to see that Carolyn was able to post a comment on your blog as she is a kiwi girl who is living and working in Germany. She has a really good idea of what life is like in both countries and can compare things for us. It sounds like she has become a fan of the Germany breakfast, too.

    I wonder what is popular to eat in Germany for dinner. What do you think?

    Keep up the great blogging, Robati! I really hope to see you online again very soon :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete