Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Google translate German words

Good morning = Guten Morgen

Goodbye = Auf Wiedersehen

How much does this cost? = Wie viel kostet das?

When is the next bus? = Wann fährt der nächste Bus?

Where is the nearest hospital = Wo ist das nächste Krankenhaus

This is my link to go to the google translate
I think its better but I didn't use the one you choose for us so is it still ok :)

https://www.google.co.nz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=google%20translate




1 comment:

  1. Hi Robati,

    Thanks for including a link to the site that you used when translating phrases from English into German. It's a pretty amazing tool, isn't it? I have used it before while traveling because I have come across situations where I was uncertain of how to say something and needed some help from Google!

    Did you find this activity pretty straight forward or was it a little bit tricky? Some students have said that they found Google translate hard to use. I'd love to know what you think.

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete