Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!?!?!

1. The most important meal of the day is...
Breakfast!? Why?

1.First breakfast is the most important meal of the day because when you wake up you eat breakfast it will pup you up ready to go somewhere or do something.

2.Second breakfast is the most important meal of the day because if you won't have any breakfast you will not be active you will be falling asleep and being lazy

T.I.P I realized something that I always do. As soon as I wake up I just fall back asleep. Then when I am truly awake I am not active even when I had breakfast. Why?
because I woke up already but then I fell asleep sp if you ever wake up and you are still tired don't go back to sleep you be very active to wake you up even more have a shower of poor water on you face. That will make up wide awake 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robati,

    Thanks for the tip! When I wake up I have to get up right away or else I will cuddle back into the bed and fall soundly asleep. I usually have a shower and then eat a small breakfast so that I can energize myself and start to wake up. If I am really tired I also have to pour water on my face in order to give me an extra jolt!

    What time do you usually wake up during the school year, Robati? I set my alarm for 6:00 a.m.

    Cheers!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete