Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Hooray Back To Technicraft! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

We have came back to Tech and I have to work on my project. The first I thing I had to do was write some reasons why are we making our project, who is it and how why is it made. I made squares on my design to look more realistic. After I have done my patterns Mr Grundy gave me permission to go through the yellow and black line and show me his fearcing machines. He gave me a simple one of a small machine  that burns wood. To make it more safe, we have a plug at the end, it has a bend curving and it will burn so hot it can burn wood very easy. The patterns I have made, I had to burn around it to look more likely a giraffe. Afterwards it was time to go. I had a really exciting day at technicraft! by the way my project is not completed


No comments:

Post a Comment