Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Week 2 Technicraft

We have come back to Tech and I have to work on my project. The first thing I had to do was write some reasons why we are making our project, who is it for, what it is made of.

I made squares on my design to look more realistic. After I had done my patterns Mr Grundy gave me permission to go through the yellow and black line and show me his piercing machines. He gave me a simple small machine  that burns wood. To make it more safe, we had a plug at the end. It has a bent curve and it will burn so hot it can burn wood very easily.

 With the patterns I have made, I had to burn around them to look more like a giraffe. Afterwards it was time to go. I had a really exciting day at Technicraft.
           
                                                 By the way my project is not completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment